Nainital Bank SO Notification 2026 Out: Recruitment for 41 Specialist Officer Posts
Summary
The Nainital Bank SO Notification 2026 has been released for the recruitment of 41 Specialist Officer (SO) posts across Grade/Scale I, II and III. Eligible candidates can apply online from August 15 to September 7, 2026. The online examination is tentatively scheduled for October 2026, followed by an interview.
Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2026: Description
- Recruiting organisation: The Nainital Bank Limited
- Post: Specialist Officer (SO)
- Total vacancies: 41
- Scales: Grade/Scale I, II and III
- Application mode: Online
- Application start date: August 15, 2026
- Last date to apply: September 7, 2026
- Tentative examination: October 2026
- Selection process: Online examination followed by interview
- Application fee: ₹1,500
- Official website: Nainital Bank
Post-wise Vacancy
The 41 vacancies are distributed across specialist roles including Risk, HR, IT, Data Science, Civil Engineering/Architecture, Credit, Law, Company Secretary, Security, Forex and Treasury.
- Risk Officer – Scale I: 2 posts
- HR Officer – Scale I: 3 posts
- IT Officer – Scale I: 10 posts
- Data Scientist/Analyst – Scale I: 2 posts
- Civil Engineer/Architect – Scale I: 2 posts
- Manager – Credit – Scale II: 5 posts
- Manager – Law – Scale II: 2 posts
- Manager – Risk – Scale II: 2 posts
- Manager – Company Secretary – Scale II: 1 post
- Manager – Security Officer – Scale II: 3 posts
- Senior Manager – Credit – Scale III: 4 posts
- Senior Manager – Forex – Scale III: 2 posts
- Senior Manager – Treasury – Scale III: 2 posts
- Senior Manager – Law – Scale III: 1 post
Eligibility and Selection
Candidates must meet the post-specific educational qualification, age limit and experience requirements prescribed in the detailed notification. Reported age limits vary by post, with Scale I positions generally allowing candidates aged 21–32 years, while higher-scale positions have different limits.
The recruitment process comprises:
- Online examination
- Interview
- Final selection based on the prescribed recruitment criteria
Key Highlights
- Nainital Bank SO Notification 2026 is out for 41 vacancies.
- Applications opened on August 15, 2026.
- The September 7, 2026 deadline is important for eligible candidates.
- Vacancies are available across Scale I, Scale II and Scale III.
- IT Officer has the highest number of vacancies, with 10 posts.
- Specialist opportunities are available in technology, risk management, HR, credit, law, data science, forex and treasury.
- The online examination is expected to be conducted in October 2026.
- Candidates should carefully check the post-wise qualification and experience criteria before submitting their applications.
Disclaimer: Candidates should refer to the detailed recruitment notification issued by Nainital Bank for the definitive eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, syllabus and other conditions before applying.

No comments:
Post a Comment